Opus Vitae are proud to be supporting our prestigious client in their search for new business executives and telesales staff (desk based) to work at their insurance firm in Shrewsbury.
Purpose of Role
- To secure Annual Target, by consistently achieving monthly targets via the sales of Commercial Insurance Solutions
- To achieve Key Performance Indicators for the role
- To secure target and KPI’s in a compliant manner
- To offer a Premium Customer Experience
Effectively use technology provided to offer a fully compliant, prompt and accurate service to prospective clients. This includes the Dialler, Acturis and Manual Proposals.
Manage all prospect data so it is recorded accurately.
Ensure the value of all Leads is fully maximised by looking to effectively quote and secure business utilising appropriate product knowledge and sales skills.
Utilise Broker Assess, Bluefin Hub and other sources to maintain Product and Industry knowledge in a compliant manner.
Complete, Bronze, Silver and Gold Sales Training Skills Program.
To handle calls in a professional manner in line with our values of friendly, open, honest and accurate advice. Matching the correct solution to our client’s needs.
Effectively Plan to secure monthly target and KPI’s and demonstrate this at monthly 121 with Manager.
Competencies for Role
- Product Knowledge
- Results Orientated
- Organisation, Time Management and Planning
- Sales Skills
- Understand and demonstrate behaviour that is in line with company core values
- Communication, empathy and rapport skills.
- Ability to work within a successful winning team. Team Player
- Effective use of provided IT systems
The salary for this role is dependent on experience, £18,000 to £20,000 with OTE of up to £40,000