French Speaking Account Manager
French Speaking Account Manager – Promotional Handling
Reporting to: Senior Account Manager
Promotional Handling is passionate about delivering an unrivalled service to its customers and with over a decade of successful service delivery PHL is entering into a period of impressive growth and development.
As a result of our expansion, our E-Commerce Team is expanding and we are looking for talented people to join the team and to help us on our mission to grow.
What we’ll ask you to do:
- To become part of our Call Centre answering calls from a range of different customers and being comfortable taking phone calls/orders/complaints in French and English.
- To have ownership of several E-Commerce accounts and be directly responsible for the administration, management and customer co-ordination.
- Dealing directly with clients via phone and email on a daily basis and dealing with all customer service issues.
- Processing payments online.
- Generating monthly/weekly reports for clients as required.
- Liaising with other members of the department’s team in meeting the business strategy.
- Following Health and Safety at all times and reporting any issues.
- Ensuring Company Quality Management System is followed.
- To be responsible for raising monthly invoices timesheets and profit & loss reports.
- To potentially assist with Client meetings.
- Ensuring Individual and departmental Key Performance Indicators (KPI)/Targets are met.
- Any other duties as required in line with this role.
What we think you’ll need:
- Good computer skills on Microsoft Word, Excel and Access.
- Speak and write fluent French (and German if possible)
- Confident telephone manner and excellent communication skills
- Previous experience within a similar role.
- An excellent eye for detail.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to work using own initiative.
- Able to work to deadlines under pressure
- Adapting to changing priorities.
- Methodical approach to problem solving.
- Flexible approach to working hours.