Opus Vitae are seeking an experienced Center Manager with property, receptionist and administrator experience to work for our prestigious client in the Battlefield area of Shrewsbury.
The Centre Manager is responsible for the smooth operation of their centre, ensuring the clients have a safe and pleasant workplace environment from which they can trade.
The Centre Manager plays a key role in delivering the high expectations of our clients, both existing and prospective. In conjunction with the rest of the team, the CM ensures the
experience of any occupier is exceptional throughout the entire business centre – ultimately, the
actions and service provided by the CM are the catalyst for providing customers with a reason
to come, and then remain.
* Report any maintenance or repair items to the Maintenance Manager
* Perform ‘Move In Meetings’ with new clients, to include:
* Introduction to centre – sale of additional services
* Discuss/arrange signing of DD mandate, invoicing and payment due dates
* IT & Telecom requirements – pass details to Excel
* Undertake end of service meetings
* Return keys/deposit return form
* Notify AM and Maintenance Manager in respect of any remedial works/redecoration
works in preparation for next occupier.
* Meet with your Area Manager on a regular basis to review progress.
*Undertake any other reasonable duty from time to time as requested by the Client, Area
Manager, Sales & Marketing Director and/or Financial Director.
*Strong customer service skills, including the ability to remain flexible and calm in high pressure or continually changing situations;
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally in both language and English (written and oral);
- Solid organisational skills, including the ability to prioritise and multitask in a demanding environment;
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint;
- Ability to operate basic office equipment;
- Is committed to creating strong working relationships with clients and colleagues, acts with integrity and strives to
act in the best interests of the organisation and team;
- Anticipates client needs – must have the understanding of the need to keep customer satisfaction high;
- Able to take ownership, thus accepts accountability, uses own initiative and work proactively;
- Commercial awareness – understands the impact of financial performance on business results and how actions
impact the broader commercial environment;
- Must be a team player – works co-operatively and is committed to the overall organisation objectives;
Hours of work – 8.30am to 5.30pm Monday to Thursday and 8.30am to 4.30pm Friday.
Yearly Bonus Scheme based on performance
Holiday – 28 days a year inclusive of any Bank Holidays
Pension – Auto enrolled into the company’s pension scheme